1. CLASSIFICATION OF INFORMATION. We classify information we collect from you into one of the following categories:
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION. When you access or use our Site or App, you may provide us with personal information about you to complete your registration as a member on our Site or App. This information may include you name, password, telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender, profile picture, physical address or any other identification information.
PERSONAL CONTENT AND COMMUNICATIONS. When you use our Site or App, you may post pictures, send and receive messages, upload videos, write publicly displayed messages, connect with friends and create friend lists, and browse products and services and make purchases. You may also, at your discretion, permit us to access your mobile phone or social network contact lists to facilitate your communication with your contacts from our Site or App.
TECHNOLOGY USE AND ONLINE BEHAVIOUR INFORMATION. When you access or use our Site or App, we also collect information about you automatically such as your IP address, device information, wireless service provider, location information, tracking your usage of our Service and monitoring web traffic routing on our Services (by using cookies and other tracking technologies).
PAYMENT INFORMATION. We do not collect your payment information. Your payment information is directly provided by you to Braintree, our third-party payment system service provider.
2. STORAGE OF INFORMATION. We store all of the information we gather from you in our secure cloud-based servers provided to us by Amazon Web Services. For more information on the security of such servers, please visit the following link: www.aws.amazon.com .
3. TREATMENT OF INFORMATION GATHERED FROM YOU. We understand that privacy is of utmost importance to our users, and we aim to strictly use your information in connection with creating the best user experience for you on our Site or App. All of your Personal Content and Communications on the Site or App remains your property, and we will never use this content for any commercial purpose.
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. We insure that most of your Personal Identification Information and Personal Content and Communication Information is kept strictly confidential (including your name, email, detailed physical address, password, private messages, and names on your contact lists). This information remains strictly confidential while you use our site. Also, when you choose to permanently delete your account, this strictly confidential information is deleted by us as well.
SHARED WITH SUPPLIERS. The content you provide to us or that we collect from you, other than the strictly confidential content, is shared with our suppliers to allow us to tailor your user experience on our Site or App on the basis of information we obtain from you. This information helps us in identifying ways to target and improve our Services by, among others, tailoring the products and services we display to our users of our Site or App on the basis of their own characteristics and the characteristics of the people on their Imoshen friend list. For example, we collect birthdays, location, life events, and gender of the people who are on your Imoshen friend list, and then provide you with notification to send them a gift that is suitable on the basis of their personal characteristics.
SHARED WITH THIRD-PARTIES AUTHORIZED BY YOU OR AS REQUIRED BY LAW. We may ask you to share with or obtain from third-parties certain information about you. If you consent to us doing so, we will share with or obtain from third-parties such information. Also, if required by law, we may share information about you strictly to the parties that we are instructed by the government or law to provide the information to.
4. REPLACING INFORMATION. If you delete or replace any of your Personal Identification Information or your Personal Content and Communications, we will, in turn, permanently delete such files, to the extent they fall in the strictly confidential category.
5. DELETING INFORMATION. We automatically delete all of the photos, videos, media or other Personal Content and [Communications] from our Site or App within 30 days of your posting or uploading such content.
6. INFORMATION OF PERMANENTLY DELETED ACCOUNTS. As already mentioned, when you choose to permanently delete your account, the strictly confidential information is deleted by us. However, after you permanently delete your account, we may maintain anonymized information about you, such as gender, age, location, purchase history, along with your Technology Use and Online Behaviour Information. This information helps us in identifying ways to target and improve our Services by, among others, tailoring the products and services we display to our users on the basis of the age, location, and gender of the user and the people who are on the users Imoshen friend list.
7. MEASURES TO PROTECT INFORMATION. We take all reasonable measures and precautions to ensure that your information is protected by us and by the third-parties who have access to your information (including but not limited to the server hosted by Amazon, the suppliers and advertisers who obtain some of your information). However, please note that any misuse, loss, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure of your information (“Compromise of Information”) may take place despite all the effort that we take to ensure that your information is fully protected. You agree not to hold us responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may occur to you as a result of any such Compromise of Information.